The wine has a colour of old straw with aromas of drain fruits (pineapple, bananas, pear), vanilla, hazel-nut and almonds. This full bodied wine is round, with buttery texture and pleasant finish.
- Classification:PGI Achaia
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese- Achaia
- Grape Variety:Chardonnay
- Wine Type:White
- Vineyard:The vineyards are located Demestica region of Achaia in the Peloponnese at an altitude of 750m and 930m. The soil is a mixture of sand and clay and the grape yields are 8000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Middle/end of September
- Vinification:Fermented vinification in oak barrels of 225l for 10 months.
- Storage Time:8 Years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With grilled or smoked fish, white meats with white sauces, strong cheeses, pasta with butter and garlic sauce as well as many traditional Greek plates, such as moussaka and baked macaroni.
- Serving Temperature:12-14°C
- Alcohol:ca. 14 % vol.
F T G+ P