This wine has a pale yellow colour with a hint of green and aromas of citrus fruit flowers, rose, pear and jasmine. This vigorous wine has a high acidity and a good fruity impact on the palate.
- Classification:PDO Mantinia
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese-Mantinia
- Grape Variety:Moschofilero
- Wine Type:White
- Vineyard:Carefully selected vineyards on the upper slopes of Arkadia region at an altitude of 650m. The soil differs from sandy to clay and the grape yields are from 8000-1000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Mid October
- Vinification:Steel tank
- Storage Time:3 Years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With a variety of seashells, shrimps, crayfish, as well as pasta served with light white cream sauces and fruits.
- Serving Temperature:10°C
- Alcohol:ca. 13,15 % vol.
F T G+ P