This wine has a pale yellow colour with aromas of pineapple, pear and green apple. It is rich, fruity, round and well balanced with a lasting classy finish.
- Classification:P.G.I. Achaia
- Area of Production:Greece- Peloponnese-Achaia
- Grape Variety:Chardonnay
- Wine Type:White
- Vineyard:The vineyards are located in the westward Peloponnese at an altitude of 100m. The soil is sandy and the grape yields are about 12.000kg per hectare.
- Harvest:Early August
- Vinification:Steel Tank
- Storage Time:3 Years
- Storage Conditions:Temperature: 12-13°C, Humidity: 65%
- Suggested Pairing:With pasta served with vegetables or white sauces, yellow cheeses, poultry, salads with mayonnaise, barbecued fish, tropical fruits and desserts based on chantilly.
- Serving Temperature:12°C
- Alcohol:ca. 13 % vol.
F T G+ P